Thursday, March 19, 2020

A message from Mrs.Higdon

Hi Students and Families

I have sent out a messenger update as well as posting here, but the main message I want to get across is that I miss each and every one of my students dearly!

There are many resources available on the blog for you to explore with your children like Raz-Kids, Prodigy, and Epic! books for kids. Please email me if you need the log-in or support for any of theses programs.

Here are some ideas from CBE as well:

https://www.cbe.ab.ca/programs/curriculum/learning-at-home/Pages/k-6.aspx

As I get updates I will be sure to post them on here as well as send out messenger messages to you all.

I hope everyone is doing okay and know that I am here for support if you'd like to email me, or to just say a quick hello.

Please have a safe and healthy break!

-Mrs. Higdon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

June 1st - June 7th Plan

Hi Everyone, Here is the learning plan for this week! Hope you all are having a great Monday. See you on the Google Meets. =) Type of...